About the November calendar templates
Enjoy a free printable November calendar this month to help you keep track of your important dates and events!
You can use our free printable November 2022 Calendar templates for your home, office, desk, or planner and they are free to download for personal use.
Once you download your free printable November 2022 calendar, you can save it and print it as often as needed. You can use it for many different things such as a calendar, a schedule, or a tracker.
As you look through our website you will see that we have so many amazing calendars for every month of the year covering a range of beautiful styles from floral and botanical to minimalist.
All of our calendars are ready to print in US Letter size (8.5 x 11”) but they can be easily resized to fit your needs. See the following guide on how to resize pictures.
If you are looking for a calendar for 2022 then see our huge range of free printable 2022 calendar templates.
You may need Adobe Reader if you download the pdf calendar versions.
You can also download our free printable blank calendar templates if you want something quick and easy that you can print at any time with minimal fuss.
You can also download our free printable 2022 Calendar with holidays templates.
If you want a one-page 2022 year calendar then we also have a selection of them available.
What is the November month meaning?
November comes from the Latin word Novem (nine). November was initially the ninth month of the original Roman calendar that only had 10 months in total.
What is the November birthstone?
November has two birthstones – Topaz and Citrine. Topaz is the traditional birthstone of November with Citrine being the more modern and affordable option.
What is the November zodiac sign?
There are two zodiac signs for people whose birthday falls in November. Depending on the date you were born you will be either a Scorpio (Scorpion) or a Sagittarius (Archer). A Scorpio’s birthday falls between October 23rd and November 21st and a Sagittarius’ birthday falls between November 22nd and December 21st.
How many days are in November?
There are 30 days in November.
What day does November start on in 2022, 2023, 2024?
Want to know what day October starts this year? Below you will find the October start days for the next three years:
- 2022 – Tuesday November 1st
- 2023 – Wednesday November 1st
- 2024 – Friday November 1st
What are the November holidays?
Let’s take a look at some of the amazing November holidays you can look forward to celebrating!
These holidays are listed as Federal Holidays:
- November 11th – Veterans Day
- November 24th – Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday that is celebrated on different dates in the USA, Canada, Saint Lucia and Liberia.
If you are looking for more holidays to celebrate this November, take a look at these great ideas!
What is celebrated in November on the following dates:
- November 1 – World Vegan Day
- November 2 – Day of the Dead
- November 3 – National Homemaker Day
- November 4 – National Candy Day
- November 5 – American Football Day
- November 6 – National Nachos Day
- November 7 – National Cancer Awareness Day
- November 8 – STEM/STEAM Day
- November 9 – World Freedom Day
- November 10 – National Vanilla Cupcake Day
- November 11 – Remembrance Day
- November 12 – National Happy Hour Day
- November 13 – World Kindness Day
- November 14 – Children’s Day
- November 15 – National Recycling Day
- November 16 – National Educational Support Professionals Day
- November 17 – World Prematurity Day
- November 18 – National Princess Day
- November 19 – Family Volunteer Day
- November 20 – Transgender Day of Remembrance
- November 21 – World Hello Day
- November 22 – Go For A Ride Day
- November 23 – National Espresso Day
- November 24 – Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day
- November 25 – International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women
- November 26 – National Cake Day
- November 27 – Turtle Adoption Day
- November 28 – National French Toast Day
- November 29 – Chadwick Boseman Day
- November 30 – National Computer Security Day
If you like these floral calendars, then check out our full range of floral calendar templates and print the one you need.
I really like simple, classic style calendars, which is why we’ve designed a range of free simple calendar templates for you.
If you like these cute and fun calendars, then you’ll be happy to know that we’ve got a range of fun calendar templates for you.
How to make printable calendars look stunning
Print it! – Our calendars look so good when printed on this bright paper.
The paper is a good weight and works great with inkjet and laser printers, making the ink look crisp and clear. If you want something a little more heavy duty for a shop bought look then this card stock is a great option that’s used a lot in the printable community.
Add some style!
Resize it – Resize our calendars easily, make them bigger or smaller to fit into your planner, frame or hanger – find out how here.
Style it – Style your calendar! Add them to showcase frames for a stunning display, poster hangers for a boho look, or even bind up your own for a shop-bought look! See more ideas on how to style printable calendar templates to match your home decor!
Snap it – Take a photo of your calendar and tag us on Instagram! We love to see how you use our calendars and may even feature your photo on our blog!