Use these number tracing printables to help your children or students practice their number writing. Over 165 free printable worksheets, perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners.
We’ve created a huge range of number practice worksheets that are designed to help children learn numbers in a simple and fun way.
- Number Tracing
- Resources For Teaching Children to Number Trace
- Top Tips for Teaching Your Children to Trace Numbers
Resources For Teaching Children to Number Trace
Our easy to use worksheets are not only educational but also entertaining too. They’re great for hands-on number practice and they’re very engaging. We’ve made them detailed with simple objects to help them recognize numbers, by counting the numbers that they’re about to practice writing, which really helps make these worksheets interactive.
If you’re homeschooling your children or a teacher in the classroom teaching number formation, these number worksheets are a fun way for
The children just trace over the dots with a pencil or pen, toddlers at home preschools or kindergartners can use these free printable worksheets as a fun way to have an intro to math via number recognition.
Some kids don´t like to write, but they do often enjoy learning numbers and writing when the activity is made fun such as made into a game.
Top Tips for Teaching Your Children to Trace Numbers
- Print off the free number tracing worksheets that you need. These writing numbers worksheets feature traceable numbers from 1 to 20.
- I recommend that you print then laminate these worksheets, as you’ll be able to reuse them as often as necessary.
- Children can even use crayons to trace the numbers and then color the numbers for even more fun. Our number tracing printables are also a great way to help children improve their fine motor skills.
- These printable worksheets can be reused many times when using markers and can simply be wiped clean afterward.
- We’ve also included areas on these worksheets where there are missing numbers, to have children write the numbers from memory that they’ve been practicing. This is a great way to stimulate their memory and help them learn quicker.
I hope you find these writing numbers worksheets very useful. We’ve got more free number tracing activities for toddlers and kindergarten kids. We plan on combining all of our number tracing pages into a useful printable number tracing book, so please check back for that or sign up for our newsletter for news and our latest teaching resources and freebies.
About These Number Tracing Worksheets
Here at World of Printables, we create many different printables, worksheets, templates, and freebies which are great for home school. Our printables are useful to children of all ages, to help them with their education, or to learn useful things that they will use throughout their everyday life.
You’ll find many more useful printables such as our range of printable times tables, or our fun printable kids activities to help your children learn, or to pass the time enjoyably without the need for screens.
These worksheets are the copyright of World of Printables and are not to be resold, or distributed. Please link back to this page if you feature any of these
The Best Printable Teacher Resources
We hope you find these free number tracing printables useful! There are so many fun ways to use these worksheets to help your children and students learn.
- Printable Letters & Alphabet Letters
- KWL Chart for teaching topics
- Free Multiplication Chart Printables
- All About Me Worksheets
What do other people print after viewing this?
Last but not least, sign up for the newsletter for updates on our newest free printables!
If you love these number tracing worksheets then please pin this post and share it with your friends and family! Also, show us how you use our templates by tagging us on Instagram! We love to see how our community uses our free printables.