Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to get into the spooky spirit than with some fun and easy bat templates? Bat stencils are a fantastic addition to your Halloween crafting repertoire, and we’ve got some printable bat templates that are perfect for the occasion.
Bats are iconic symbols of Halloween, and they can add a touch of eerie charm to your decorations or Halloween activities. Our bat template printables are versatile and simple to use, so grab your favorites and have fun!
To use any of our printable bat templates, simply open the image you like and save it to your computer then print!
Use these fun templates to color or use as a spooky decoration! The small ones are perfect to use for confetti or for making stickers by printing on sticker paper.
Free Printable Bat Template
Choose your favorite bat hat template! Print the template, cut around the dotted lines, and glue the strips together! For the printable bat hat template, please remember to measure the strips around your head before gluing, as using all of them might make the hat too large for your head.
Crafting Ideas with Bat Templates
There are so many different ways to use our bat printables and as you can see they are available in all black or outlined for you to color. There are also a couple of mini bat templates for you to use. Here are some ideas on how you can use these printable bat templates:
- Bat Garland: String together a collection of bat templates to create a charming bat garland. Hang it above your fireplace, across a doorway, or in the garden for a spooky yet stylish touch.
- Window Silhouettes: Cut out bat templates from black paper and stick them on your windows for a spooky silhouette effect. When the lights are on inside, the bats will cast eerie shadows outside.
- Bat Masks: Print out the bats on cardstock, cut them out, and attach some string. Voilà, you have instant bat masks for a costume party or to make trick-or-treating extra special. (Don’t forget to check out our printable Halloween masks here).
- Bat Confetti: Use mini bat templates to create bat-shaped confetti for your Halloween party table. Scatter them around for a subtle but festive decoration.
Whether you’re a seasoned crafter or just looking for a fun holiday project, these templates are a perfect choice. So, grab your scissors, glue, pens, and paper, and let your creativity take flight this Halloween with our printable bat templates!
More Halloween Printables
If you like these templates and you’re looking for more awesome free Halloween printables, then take a look at our collection here.
Don’t forget to check out these fun Halloween printables:
- Pumpkin Carving Printables
- You’ve Been Boo’d Packs
- Halloween Bookmarks
- 100 Pumpkin Printables
- Free Printable I Spy Halloween Coloring Page Game
- Free Printable Halloween Word Search
- Boo Templates
- Black Cat Templates
- Ghost Printables
- Halloween Mask Printable
- Halloween Worksheets
- Potion Label Templates
- Spiderweb Printables
- Witch Hat Printables
- Witch Printables
And if you love spooky coloring pages, then these will be right down your alley:
- The 300 Best Halloween Coloring Pages For Kids & Adults
- Pumpkin Coloring Pages
- Horror Coloring Pages
- Witch Coloring Pages For Kids & Adults
- Skull Coloring Pages
Follow World of Printables on Pinterest