Bucket lists are a great way of writing down your dreams, goals, crazy things you want to try, and stunning places you want to see. A bucket list template can be an inspirational and motivational tool to get you to work harder, try better and go for the things that matter to you.
Many people have a bucket list. Whether they complete them or not is another story. It all comes down to how badly you want it and making time for it in your life.
You can have a bucket list at any age, at any stage of your life. It’s nice to have something that gives you hope and ambition, something to look forward to and to strive toward completing your lifetime goals.
Bucket List Ideas
If you’re looking for some bucket list ideas then I’ve put together some popular, fun things that might inspire you. There are options for traveling, couples, kids, and the seasons, so take a look!
Travel Bucket List Template Ideas
- Visit Europe – Italy, Spain, France, Germany
- Visit Australia and scuba dive at the Great Barrier Reef
- Go to India and visit the Taj Mahal
- Explore South America – Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia
- Go for treks in exotic destinations
- Explore Egypt and the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Visit historical sites across the world
- Visit the great lakes
- Drive Route 66
- Go on a cruise
- Explore the wonders of the world
- Go on a safari
- Visit a national park
- Tour every state in America
- Enjoy Disney Land
Teenage Bucket List Template Ideas
- Volunteer at a charity or local food bank
- Go on a road trip with friends
- Go to a concert in a different country with your best friend
- Attend Comic-con
- Write love letters
- Go camping
- Try water sports
- Shopping spree
- Have an epic party (or go to one)
- Learn to surf
- Start a blog – Learn how to start a blog here.
- Learn a musical instrument
- Get a tattoo
- Apply for an internship
- Donate blood
Couples Bucket List Template Ideas
- Vacation without the kids
- Enjoy romantic experiences
- Have weekend getaways
- Learn a new language
- Renew your wedding vows
- Buy a home together
- Watch a movie under the stars
- Watch the sunset
- Have a candlelit dinner
- Couples spa day
- Go skinny dipping
- Make love somewhere exciting
- Get matching tattoos
- Make a sexy bucket list
Family Bucket list Template Ideas
- Go on a road trip
- Vacation in a different country
- Family bowling night
- Create a vegetable garden
- Research your family tree
- Start a family tradition
- Go to a carnival or fair
- Paint a canvas together and display it in your home
- Go to Disney World
- Take part in a family 5k
- Have a big buffet dinner and dessert party
- Have a family reunion
- Plant a tree
- Have a garden party or street party
- Have a night without your phone, computer, or tv
Summer Bucket List Template Ideas
- Big family vacation
- Learn to swim
- Learn to ride a bike
- Go on adventures
- Go to the Olympics (as a spectator or to compete!)
- Have a party on the beach (but take all of your rubbish away)
- Go on a long bike ride
- Have a staycation
- Have a big water fight
- Enjoy a Backyard BBQ
- Draw pictures on the drive or sidewalk with chalk
- Create your own lemonade
- Have a garage sale
- Catch fireflies after dark
- Have a family picnic
Fall Bucket List Template Ideas
- Have an epic Halloween display
- Have a fall get-together with a hot chocolate bar
- Pumpkin photoshoot
- Try as many pumpkin spice goodies as possible
- Make a pumpkin pie
- Go to a huge fireworks display
- Go to a football game
- Make S’mores
- Cuddle in front of a fire
- Roast marshmallows
- Have a spooky movie night
- Pick apples and pumpkins
- Watch the Macy’s Day Parade in person
- Go to a fall festival
- Have a fall photoshoot in the woods
Christmas Bucket List Template Ideas
- European Christmas market
- Christmas in a log cabin
- Big family Christmas gathering
- Family Christmas photoshoot
- Matching Christmas sweaters or pajamas
- Build an igloo
- Ice skate on an outdoor rink or lake
- Visit Lapland
- Spend Christmas somewhere tropical
- Donate Christmas gifts to charity
- Go to the theatre
- Have a huge snowball fight
- Go to a Christmas concert
- Create a Christmas tradition
- Send Christmas cards to your whole family and friends
Blank Bucket List Template
Using a bucket list can open you up to fun things, and help you to feel a sense of fulfillment when you reach your dream goals, and potentially leave a legacy.
Use our printable blank bucket list to create your best bucket list yet. These bucket list templates come in many different designs and will fit perfectly in your personal planner.
Have your own printable bucket list and achieve the things that will make you proud for the rest of your life.
A bucket list doesn’t need to be anything fancy. It is simply a list with all of your amazing dreams and hopes written down on it. You can decorate it yourself, keep it simple, fold it up and keep it in your wallet.
But we wanted to create these attractive bucket list templates for you and so we did. We’ve designed several different inspirational styles, so you’ll be motivated to set some goals and dreams!
You can get this bucket list template in different styles. Pick the one that suits your personal style and planner best!
Some people appreciate things more if they are designed well and tend to stick to them.
If you are someone who loves the idea of using stylized lists then I recommend you check out our Printable List Templates bundle. It features a ton of different list templates in different styles.
It’s a great bundle that you don’t want to miss out on if you love list-making!
How to use our planners for the best finish
Resize it – Our printable planner inserts are made for US Letter sized paper. But you can easily resize our planners to fit any paper size and binder. It’s so easy to make them bigger or smaller to fit into your choice of binder – find out how here.
Print it – We recommend using nice quality paper for printing our planners and planner pages. This paper is a good weight and works with inkjet and laser printers, the ink looks crisp and clear giving your printed planners that shop-bought look. The paper also holds up well as you use your planner throughout your daily life.
Style it – Style your planner! Put them in your favorite ring binder, or notebook binder, or even bind your own with a paper punch binder. Accessorize your planner with stunning planner stickers, unique paper clips, and stylish dividers and tabs. Find out how to make printable planners match your style right here!
More awesome free printables from World of Printables
If you are looking for more, then check out our huge range of awesome printable templates and find the ones you need. We’ve got a huge range of printables for every aspect of your life!
We offer so many stunning options, designed with love and attention to detail to make sure you get the planner you need.
Our free printable inserts are the perfect option for adding that little bit extra to your planner, bullet journal, or binder. You can even import them into your favorite digital planner.
Be sure to grab as many freebies as you can while you’re here.
We think you’ll find these very useful:
- Daily To Do List Template
- Bill Payment Checklist
- Day Planner Template
- Weekly Planner Template
- Weight Tracker Template
- Password Tracker
- Best Budget Templates
- 30 Best Meal Planner Templates
Find 100’s more useful planner templates that you’ll love
Some of our recent planner templates that you’re sure to love.
Follow World of Printables on Pinterest for more