Use this free printable 7 day weekly schedule template to plan, prioritize and organize your week to help you get the things you need to do done efficiently as possible.
I love this weekly planner. It’s so useful, looks stunning and is definitely a great way to schedule your week ahead.
If you’re a lover of planners and planning, this weekly planner is the perfect printable for scheduling your week ahead as there is plenty of space for every day of the week.
There are also several additional sections to plan other important parts of your week.
Features and sections of this weekly schedule planner:
- 2 page weekly planner
- 7 day planning columns
- Priorities section
- To do list with checkboxes
- Notes box
- Project section
- Space for weekly goals
- Ideas and Inspiration section
How to use this weekly schedule template
- To use this to schedule your week, start by writing the date at the top.
- Next, write any priorities that need done this week under the priorities section.
- Next, use the To Do section to write anything else that you need to do this week.
- Use the daily schedules (Monday to Sunday) to write any scheduling, including appointments, events and anything else that you typically schedule.
- Use the Project section to write details of the projects you plan on working on this week along with the due date to complete them.
- The Goals section can be used to list anything you want to achieve this coming week.
- The Ideas and Inspiration section is perfect for using as you go throughout the week, writing any ideas or inspo that you come up with to help you continue to make progress with the things that matter.
- The Notes section is perfect for scribbling any brief notes as and when you need it.
This weekly schedule template is perfect for printing multiple copies of and using each week to help you stay organized.
You can use this in your planner or binder and it can be resized to fit any planner size you have (details below).
Beautiful free schedule templates loved by many
We simply don’t compromise with this weekly planner. There is the space for planning your week but also plenty of space for your tasks, projects and the things that are important to you.
It’s easy to use, it looks incredible and it comes in different styles. What more could you want?
Many professional planner pages that you find online are not free.
However we’ve designed this full featured schedule template that looks absolutely stunning in your planner, and we’re giving it away for free.
Like the rest of our high quality templates, you’ll find what you need to help you organize your life and you won’t need to spend a penny!
Download the free 7 day weekly schedule template
To get the printable 7 day weekly schedule template for free, click the template images above and save to your computer.
Alternatively, for the highest quality version which comes in four different themes, click the button below to visit our product page. Use the coupon code displayed to get it for free.
How to make printables look awesome
Download the 7 day weekly schedule template above. If you are looking for more awesome free templates then check out our huge range of printable templates.
Print it! – Our templates look so good when printed on this bright paper.
These printable templates are designed as 8.5 x 11 pages. TIP: If you want to print using different size paper then simply insert this printable into Canva, set your dimensions to any size you want, then download and print, easy! Full steps in this guide.
Many more printables you’ll love
The 7 day weekly schedule template is also included in our beautiful Personal Planner Bundle that features a ton of amazing planner printables that you’ll love just like this one, to help you organize the things that matter to you.
Our low cost bundles make it easy and convenient for you to get lots of high quality printable templates, perfect for planners, without having to find and download them separately.
Remember to look through the rest of our printable templates, we’ve got printables for every aspect of your life!