Evaporated milk is a great ingredient that can add richness and thickness to smoothies, soups, oatmeal, and more. It is also a great replacement for condensed milk if you prefer a little less sweetness in your baked goods. Evaporated milk is essentially the unsweetened version of condensed milk.
Substitutes for evaporated milk include:
- Milk: Adding 1-2 tbsp butter to regular milk can increase richness.
- Half-and-half: Half-and-half, a milk and cream mix with higher fat content than regular milk, can substitute evaporated milk in most recipes.
- Cream: Heavy/whipping cream can replace evaporated milk in thicker, creamier recipes. Adjust the recipe due to higher fat content.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is a creamy, sweet option as a substitute for evaporated milk in coconut-friendly recipes, but will alter dish flavor.
- Soy milk: Soy milk can replace evaporated milk in dairy-free recipes, but is thinner; thicken with cornstarch or another thickener.
Get your Evaporated Milk Substitutes printable below and add it to your recipe binder.
See many more recipe substitutes and get your free recipe substitute binder.
You can print this evaporated milk substitute and store it in your recipe binder for quick reference.
Discover our recipe binder!
Our recipe binder features dozens of useful pages that are perfect for anyone looking to create, store and organize their favorite recipes.
Available in different styles, and includes pages such as recipe pages, meal planners, grocery lists, kitchen conversion charts, inventories, and much more.
Best of all, it’s totally free! Get your free copy of our printable recipe binder today.
Digital Recipe Book
If you like using your iPad or tablet in the kitchen, then check out our Digital Recipe Book. Store your favorite family recipes in one convenient place and always be a winner in the kitchen!
More awesome printables for you to enjoy
If you love our recipe substitute printables and would like more awesome free printables, then check out our latest creations that you can use for free.
Every week we create a cute set of printables, planners, and digital freebies to help you make the most of the things that matter. Our creations are loved by many and are free for you to enjoy.
We think you’ll really love these:
- Blank Recipe Book – Create Your Own Cookbook For Free!
- Recipe Binder – Organize Your Favorite Recipes For Free
- Weekly Meal Planners
- Food Journal Printable
- Recipe Cards – 50 Styles To Print For Free
- Digital Recipe Book – Organize Your Favorite Recipes For Free
- Kitchen Conversions – Printable charts for measurements, temperature, and more.
- Grocery List Templates
Follow World of Printables on Pinterest
Our creations are for personal use only and are the copyright of World of Printables. You cannot redistribute, reproduce, or resell, although you can link back to our website.